We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Growth and communication team. The team is now looking for its fourth (and in parallel fifth) member! You’ll be working with sales and customer service and in collaboration with your team, finding and optimising opportunities.
About the role
A key objective in this role is to turn leads into sales. The role will need skills in international marketing and sales as well as experience from the football industry. You will work closely with the team as well as independently. Since you will be joining our team at an early stage, your experience and insights will have a significant impact on the development of company processes and culture which includes setting the structure of your tasks and responsibilities.
What you’ll do
- Execute on sales strategies
- Present our offer to football clubs
- Follow up with customers and make sure they are satisfied
- Work in close collaboration with our Experience team to ensure we are developing products that are in line with customer needs
- You have most likely played professional football, worked as a coach or with player physics.
- Experience and/or strong interest in marketing and sales
- Experience in practicing sports.
- Excellent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge in other European languages is a plus.
- Previous experience from international environments or collaborations is a plus.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you describe yourself as an organised and conscientious person. You have great people skills, a communicative mindset and can make new connections with ease. You are driven by ensuring progress and achieving high set goals, you also know how to have fun in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you have a keen interest in sports and physical activity.
We believe that the role as our “sales and customer service manager” will require a person who is ready to continuously develop and evolve our strategies and approaches. What is true today may not be true tomorrow. If you are a creative person who can question outdated processes while discovering innovative solutions – Photon Sports is the place for you!
Working at Photon Sports
Photon Sports is a fast-growing sports technology company within the player tracking and player physics segment. Our 3D technology creates a great opportunity to set and become a benchmark for standardised tests of today as well as develop and introduce the next generation of relevant tests.
We aspire to be high performers, just like the athletes and teams using our products. We focus on being co-creative with people outside and inside of the organisation, this includes athletes, coaches, sport scientists and all Photon Sports members. We value the health of our colleagues, our society and the environment; and the health of athletes and teams. We follow up on our values in the way we design our work environment and our products.
We help athletes and teams develop, by providing tools for them to perform tests and analyse data. Our tests and our tools are based on up-to-date and relevant scientific research. After analysis, our customers can adapt their training, and over time, develop. As a company, we follow these same steps: Perform, evaluate results, and (if necessary) adapt processes to ensure the development of our colleagues and of Photon Sports.
We have offices in Skellefteå and Umeå in the North of Sweden, but we hope you have close connections to the big markets in central and/or south of Europe and expect you to also live there. We will anyway work together with you daily supported by solutions available in today's digitally connected world.
Does this sound like your dream job? Are you the perfect fit? If so, we cannot wait to hear from you! Please help us get to know you by submitting your resume or LinkedIn-profile to email@example.com. Also, we’d love to see a personal letter from you. Applications in both Swedish or English work just fine.
If you have any questions about the job or Photon Sports, don’t hesitate to contact Anders Tånger at +467-6924842. Applications will be considered continuously.
We are looking for a software developer to join our team. At the moment we seek to strenghten our front end team but you'll get the opportunity to work the full stack.
- Comfortable working with C#.Net and SQL
- Passionate about new tech, excited about our product and want to join our journey to change the way athletes train and measure speed
- Experience with any of Angular Electron, MSIX, Azure Pipelines and C++ is a nice bonus
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders